Why Choose Me?
Since 1991, I’ve been writing interview-winning resumes and providing cutting-edge job search and career management advice. I’m proud to have earned my credentials as a:
- The National Resume Writers’ Association, President Emeritus
- The National Resume Writers’ Association, Certification Grader
- Nationally Certified Resume Writer (NCRW)
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW)
- Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC)
- Certified Executive & Leadership Development Coach (CELDC)
- Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (CBBSC)
- Certified Job Search Strategist (CJSS)
- Certified JibberJobber Career Coach (CJJCC)
- Microblogging Career Strategist (MCS)
- WTV-Certified Interview Consultant (WTVCIC)
- 360Reach Certified Analyst
- Approved Career Expert, Tim’s Strategy
- Graduate of Career Coach Academy (CCA), an ICF-accredited program
- Graduate of Resume Writing Academy (RWA)
- Career Coach Institute (CCI)
- Certified Values Arrangement List (VAL) Assessment Administrator
- Certified DISC Behavioral Assessment Administrator
I know you’re depending on me to remain current on everything related to job search; that’s why I continuously invest in my own continuing education and development to make sure every product and service I deliver is the absolute best it can be.
As a boutique career services firm, providing expert-level, caring, and trustworthy service is more than a mission–it’s my calling, my passion.
Simply put, I’m obsessed with helping my clients create richer, more satisfying, and more meaningful careers by consistently delivering the highest quality resume writing and career coaching services possible, and that begins by getting to know and serve each of my clients one-on-one.
I understand the far-reaching implications of your career success, and it’s a responsibility I don’t take lightly. That’s why I’m dedicated to personally managing all aspects of your career services and doing everything I reasonably can to ensure I deliver world-class career services that not only meet your needs but exceed your expectations.
My goal is to treat every client as if they were a family member and serve them the best way I can. I’m not interested in just acquiring new customers; I’m interested in making lifelong clients and friends by building strong and mutually beneficial relationships.
My clients consistently benefit from my services, report a significant return on their investment, and land better jobs faster–sometimes in just a few weeks. I’m proud to have a high rate of returning customers and an even higher referral rate from satisfied clients.
Here’s one example:
“Wow! The resume you wrote got me six interviews in one month, and I got the job I wanted making $15,000 more a year. Thanks again!” — M.L., Dallas, Texas
For more information on my results and to see what else my clients are saying, click outstanding results.