My Model of Career Design
“What is Abundant Success?” you may ask. I think of it as every person’s inalienable right to create a career that allows them to earn an abundant salary, still have a personal life, enjoy what they do, and feel successful, happy, and healthy.
In its simplest terms, Abundant Success is a career that fulfills you personally, professionally, and financially. In its most complex terms, it’s a radical, life-changing way of making a living, making a difference in the world, and making a life one wants to live.
Abundant Success represents a career that’s in alignment with your most important core values and enables you to have a healthy work/life balance. It’s a career that makes you want to leap out of bed on Monday mornings instead of hitting the snooze button and hiding under the covers. And finally, Abundant Success represents a career that does more than meet your basic financial needs, it meets or exceeds your financial dreams. Request a quote now.
The journey to Abundant Success begins with Intentional Career Creation.
Intentional Career Creation consists of four distinct phases:
- Career Assessments
- God-given Talents
- Personality Type
- Financial Desires
- Trends & Limiting Beliefs
- Short- and Long-Term Goals
- Job Titles / Industries
- Informational Interviews
- Current Job Market & Occupational Outlook
- Company & Salary Research
- Required Mindset for Change
- Prioritized Career Transition Roadmap
- Personal Branding
- Resume & Collateral Marketing Material Development
- Online Image Development
- Network Development
- Interview Preparation
- Limiting Beliefs Turnaround
- Job Search Kick-off
- Distribute and Post Resume & Collateral Materials
- Tap Network / Remain Visible
- Maintain Momentum
- Implement Accountability Structure
- Interview & Close
- Negotiate Salary
If you’re ready to get started, click here to request a quote.